Hi I am really glad that you came to my blog. Please enjoy the pictures of my family and business and also don't forget to check out my website www.countrydoctordetox.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What!! I had a status Conference that I was assigned to show up for??

At our Status Conference today C.S. (District Attorney) did not show up!!..Gee..If my son wouldn't have showed up. Their would have been a warrant out for his arrest!! Thank God the judge did his job and made C.S. be present for "THE RECORD"...This case has had one mistake after another..Our Lawyer thinks the DA has not even read the full report or even looked at the videos---hence that is why their could be no dismissal--I figured from the start--if the District Attorney C.S. did not have 1-2 hours to review our case and write up his findings--He sure as heck is not going to prepare for a trial that takes hours upon hours to get ready for..and our lawyer today said C.S. record for taking people to trial is almost Nil.. This is a high profile case--it has been all over the news, radio, internet and newspapers from Milw all the way up to Rhinelander.. Our Lawyer said "they needed" to arrest someone to make the WU parents of kids feel safe.--I know for a fact that this is true because of others things the detectives tried to do to my son.. I will end my remarks here..the trial is scheduled for Oct 12th..