Hi I am really glad that you came to my blog. Please enjoy the pictures of my family and business and also don't forget to check out my website www.countrydoctordetox.com

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Amory J. Waters....Broken but not Broke..

A year ago my son was arrested for an injustice in Madison and this completely devastated me and also my family..We were heart broken..we could not believe what was going on, why this was happening to my son and our family..the crime he was accused of was completely out of character for him.. I knew that he was innocent. but I had to find out why he was arrested in the first place...and I must say this has led me on a long and winding road for which I will not be talking about at this time, but I will say Satan is behind this whole agenda...and instead of falling, accusing God or blaming God for this..Instead..I am lifting my hands to the heavens in Praise and Honor of HIS name... I know he lives....This is a poem I have wrote in honor of my Lord and Savior..Amen.. I am a soldier for the Lord and their is a great war amongest us..we must hold true to our principals and our morals no matter what.. What Satan mean't for destruction, family, reputation... & Morality....Honor has exposed the lies and also the corruption. What Satan mean't for financial ruin..rape and destruction...God has solemnly blessed us with spiritual and material blessings, that will eventually far out weigh what was so unjustly stolen and plundered from us.. Saten tried to defame my son's and our families reputation with lies and theivery and he was met and halted by God's sword of truth... With God,all things are possible, now my tears are tears of joy, my strength is that of wisdom & knowing that God is the most Soverign, Almighty, Glorius King of all and I will never, ever curse my Lord & Savior and die for lack of wisdom. This trial has been an exceptional test of our faith, on all levels seen and unseen. It has affected our mental, emotional, spiritual and physical states of mind.. This tribulation (injustice) has tested our family to the limit, to almost our breaking point and almost... broke my son!! but..Just like the saying "whatever does not kill you (take all that you have and then some) WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER!!! God's Holy name be praised!!.................I with my family will stand as soldiers and fight the great fight to the End!!!