Hi I am really glad that you came to my blog. Please enjoy the pictures of my family and business and also don't forget to check out my website www.countrydoctordetox.com

Monday, September 28, 2015

Amory J. Waters..Will you stand in Agreement with me today?

I just finished reviewing all of Amory's video's for the 3rd time and all I see is a very scared boy trying his hardest to cooperate with the detectives who over and over says..I did not do it..I would never do that and I do not remember doing that (crime)...to the point of utter exhaustion, despair and hopelessness. Will you please pray for discernment concerning this case today? Please pray for Judge Stephen Elke, District Attorney Cory Stephen and our lawyer Chris Van Wagner and the jury that they will see and be able to discern the truth and nothing but the truth and that my son is completely exonerated and vindicated..In Jesus name we pray...will you stand in agreement and pray this prayer with me now??