Hi I am really glad that you came to my blog. Please enjoy the pictures of my family and business and also don't forget to check out my website www.countrydoctordetox.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Amory J. Waters-God Bless America

Always look for the good in people and try to understand life from the others point of view...something terribly injustice has occurred with my son, but he is taking it sooo well...I am soo...proud of him.  I really think when the shit hits the fan and things get alittle tough..this is what really shows your character and who you really are..This is where the men are separated from the boys!!  My son has shown such maturity and character and good fortune that I cannot see how God will not bless him in many, many ways...
I feel the world will try to get you down, and try to tear you apart but you must hang in their and show the evil forces that you are not going to back down, give up or give in...you are going straight through and you are not looking back...this is the character my son has shown and he has done it proudly and honorbly and I as a mother am soooo proud of him...
God Bless America...I still believe in it and know that we can all work together to make it a better place!!!!