Hi I am really glad that you came to my blog. Please enjoy the pictures of my family and business and also don't forget to check out my website www.countrydoctordetox.com

Monday, April 06, 2009

Artistic Creations Workshop

April 23rd 9:30 a.m.

747 Crestview Ln * Fond du lac

Sometimes we feel depressed, anxious, fatigued, stuck in a rut without knowing why; unable to move past the current trauma. We may be experiencing relationship love or loss, job termination, financial difficulties, health problems, family crisis etc.

Intuitive design helped me to move the blocked off thoughts I was holding in my subconscious mind to my conscious mind so I could reconnect with my heart again; to give me a passion for life again, help me connect the dots to my mental, emotional, physical and spiritual selves.

I am putting together a workshop that involves creative writing, Meditation, Color Therapy, Bodywork and Wellness ideas.

This workshop is for anyone who would like to discover the creative energies that are hidden away in the center of their being and revitalize and move past negative stuck thought patterns.

If you would like to schedule for this 2-hour workshop please call Renee Waters ND (920) 922-8950